- Tick fauna in non-anthropogenic areas in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil, with the presence of the Rickettsia parkeri strain Atlantic rainforest in Amblyomma ovale.
- Diversity of free-living ticks and serological evidence of spotted fever group Rickettsia and ticks associated to dogs, Porto Velho, Western Amazon, Brazil.
- Spotted fever group Rickettsia and Borrelia sp. cooccurrence in Amblyomma sculptum in the Midwest region of Brazil.
- New records of tick-associated spotted fever group Rickettsia in an Amazon-Savannah ecotone, Brazil.
- Spotted fever group Rickettsia in Amblyomma dubitatum tick from the urban area of Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
- Ixodid fauna and zoonotic agents in ticks from dogs: first report of Rickettsia rickettsii in Rhipicephalus sanguineus in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, mid-western Brazil.
- The first report of Rickettsia spp. in Amblyomma nodosum in the State of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
- Importância dos carrapatos na transmissão da febre maculosa brasileira.